Tom Weso is available for readings, lectures, and memoir workshops. Suggested rate is $300 plus expenses, half day / lecture or $500 for a full day. (Special “Indian” rates available). He has presented talks/workshops to the Culinary History Enthusiasts of Wisconsin, the Hutchinson, Kansas Public Library, numerous bookstores, University of Minnesota’s American Indian Studies student group, Native American Literature Symposium, and many others. His radio interviews are with Milwaukee Public Radio, High Plains Public Radio, many others. Contact kansaspoetry [at] gmail.
- Aug. 31 Elllen Plumb’s City Bookstore, reading, Emporia, KS
- Oct. 8-11th Returning the Gift conference at the University of Oklahoma, American Indian literature, reading & open mic 7:30, OCCE
- Oct. 14 Memory to Memoir workshop with Denise Low, Kansas Authors Club convention,2 pm, room 210- Coffeyville, Ks. Sleep Inn, 200 W. 11th. St.K
- Nov. 18- Memoir workshop, 1-5 pm, sponsored by HPPR, Cimarron, Ks.
- Nov. 19 HPPR live radio broadcast
- Jan. 14, 2018, 1:30 pm Live radio show appearance: FLAVORS with Greg and Marleen KSCO 1080 AM